STUDIO TEAM MEMBER
Who are you?
A motivated individual that is looking to invest time into creating relationships with our guests that add positivity, encouragement and a sense of delight to our community. You have a strong connection to great guest service and are willing to go the extra mile. You are eager to grow and develop as you help keep our studio sparkling clean, exciting and welcoming to all.
What are we looking for?
Passionate, service-oriented and outgoing team member. Coachable and committed to generating solutions. We are for the people. and we hope that includes you.
We’re seeking team members with flexible availability, early mornings, evenings and weekends included. You’ll be guest-facing for the majority of your shifts in a fast-paced, high energy environment. Must have availability to work at least four days during the week, approx. 20 hours and be able to support the studio on Saturday and/or Sunday and peak holidays.
Need to haves:
- Gold standard guest service is key, this role will be guest-facing
- Support both staff and instructors to make sure our guest are taken care of and prepared for their experience with us
- Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot on the fly
- Proficient in written and verbal communication specifically phone and email etiquette
- Be ready to roll up your sleeves to keep our studio sparkling clean (cycle room, studio lobby, restrooms)
- Connecting with guests on our membership options and be able to answer inquiries about the studio
- Must be able to multitask and adapt quickly to needs of the business
- Sense of urgency to and a positive and encouraging attitude while in shift
- You can lift or carry a maximum of 35lbs
- All staff will be required to wear gloves and masks while in shift, practice safe distancing and maintain good hand hygiene
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience in client relations or sales
- Previous experience in fitness or studio support